• Pure Wave Electric

How we do 100 amp panel upgrades!

In this video we upgraded a client's 60 amp panel to a 100 amps. This is usually required by your home insurance company so they can insure your home. Please call 780.777.2833 or email admin@purewave.ca to schedule your free quote.

18 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

What is the difference between GFCI and AFCI?

The first thing to know is what these things are actually called so it helps to remember the difference. GFCI stands for ground fault circuit interrupter and AFCI is arc fault circuit interrupter. The

Does my home need a surge protector?

Whenever my clients ask me this question, I usually ask “do you need a seatbelt or insurance to drive your car?”. The answer is no, BUT it is a good idea to have those things so you are protected from

Serving Edmonton and Surrounding Areas

Privacy Policy

© 2019 Pure Wave All Rights Reserved